Hanu, Inc. is the world's leading Cloud innovation company. Hanu does more than help client’s soar to new heights with cloud services by accelerating innovation, enabling new business models, cutting costs and gaining market share with truly custom, end-to-end software development and business process outsourcing services. We deliver the Cloud technology insights necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day.
Founded in 2002, Hanu is headquartered in Princeton, NJ, USA, and has more than 400 rockstars worldwide with Global Delivery Centre in NCR, India . The company can be found on the Web at hanu software.com and its corporate blog can be found at hanu software.com/azure zone. The company is also active among other social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube and recognized as Great Place to Work-2016.
As Presales Specialist - Azure your responsibilities will revolve around creating a scope of work for the project. You will collaborate with the client while creating a PoC, developing architectural diagrams and passing the work off to a delivery team. Another major component of this position will involve collaborating with the development team to ensure productivity and efficiency. After successfully providing tools to do the job, you will assist in expanding the Azure presence.
If you are seeking an opportunity to be creative within the cloud space and serve as an influential member of a large team, this might be the job for you!
As a Presales Specialist - Azure you will provide assistance to Partners\Customers on the entire product lifecycle from Presales to Deployment Assistance.
• Understand business requirements, perform gap analysis, requirement mapping, solution designing, implementing and customizing the product/solutions as per business requirements.
• Active involvement in business and sales development activities through presentations and demos, business cases, assisting sales team during client meetings, objection handling and technical teams during deployment.
• Delivering Practice Accelerator for Azure\EMS\OMS\O365. Practice Accelerator is an offering for the Partners\Customers which help them build a Practice on Cloud solutions and Windows Technologies.
• Build POC for End Customer's and Deliver Product Training's and Demo to Partners for their Product Readiness.
• Responding to RFPs (Request for Proposals) including the development of overall solution, technical and commercial aspects as well as overlooking the overall preparation of proposals involving multiple teams and stakeholders.
• Design & Implementation of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite including Azure AD, Azure RMS, and Microsoft Intune
• Design & Implementation of hybrid datacenters with Site-to-Site / Multi-Site / Multi-Region VPN connectivity to Azure
• Azure Orchestration with PowerShell
>Technical pre-sales process:
Value Proposition | Assessment | Cost and Pricing Guidance | Architecture Guidance | Compete Information
Presales Specialist - Azure